Thursday, April 28, 2016

On the Road

Instead of continuing to blather endlessly about my self-referential angst I am going on the road to seek enlightenment and inspiration,  starting with RavenCon in Williamsburg, VA where I am on a few panels, will talk about SFWA, and do a reading* as well as talk to all my old friends and new.  Then we'll take a short trip to Albermarle to visit family, returning home for a day before going to Huddleston VA for my baby brother's wedding, after which we return home to our pissed-off cats for a day or two before heading to Chicago IL for five days at the Nebula Weekend and Awards.  A week after returning I'll be at BaltiCon in Baltimore MD to participate in writers seminars and panels and, a month later at ReaderCon in Boston MA, to work on the Fiscal Year close, speak at panels, and try to talk to everyone attending.  A few weeks later I'll be going to Confluence in Pittsburgh PA, **and finally CapClave in Gaithersburg MD.  By God and all that's holy, if I can't get an idea from all that I  need to hang up my scribbling hobby for good.

Needless to say, my posts to this blog might be few and far between in the next few  months.

*Out loud, of course

** Late addition: WORLDCON, 
how the hell could I forget  
Worldcon in Kansas City!

#SFWApro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!